At Glade we promote the fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs. Click here for further information.
Glade Primary School is at the heart of the community. At Glade School we aim:
- To provide a broad balanced and stimulating curriculum to cater for the needs of all children.
- To provide an inclusive working environment which challenges children to reach their full academic, social, moral and spiritual potential.
- To develop an understanding and respect for other people and the views and feelings.
- To encourage children to become self-confident, independent and responsible learners.
- To recognise the contribution and value of traditions and cultures of local, national and international communities.
- To create a secure and happy atmosphere where children enjoy learning and are aware of their own unique abilities.
These shared aims are achieved through the support and co-operation of all involved - children, parents, governors and staff.
We are a dynamic school in which children are well behaved and committed to learning. We pride ourselves on the curricular and extra-curricular opportunities we offer to our pupils.